PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
Ericsson-LG Enterprise PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION STATEMENT
- 1. This Personal Information Protection statement
- 2. What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
- 3. Accessing your Personal information
- 4. Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
- 5. Your Consent
- 6. Our Responsibilities - How does Ericsson-LG Enterprise protect user Personal information?
- 7. What are 'Cookies' and how do we use them?
- 8. Changes to Personal Information Protection Policy
- 9. Personal Information Protection (PIP) Contacts
1. This Personal Information Protection statementEricsson-LG Enterprise Co. Ltd. ("Ericsson-LG Enterprise") is committed to protecting personal information that you provide to us via our web site. Please read this Personal Information Protection statement carefully as it explains what information Ericsson-LG Enterprise collects about you and how we use your Personal information, including setting out the circumstances where we could provide it to third parties. You should also read the separate General Terms and Conditions applicable to our web site.
2. What Personal information do we collect and what do we do with it?To assist us in delivering services to you we will collect Personal information about you or your computer when you browse on our website, or if you choose to register and take advantage of our services. 2.1 We will use the Personal information which we collect to help us to improve the usefulness and effectiveness of our web site, and to personalize your experience on our web site, to help you log on in future and to continue to use our web site. By knowing your preferences we can deliver relevant information that meets your needs and ensure that your visit to our site is quick, easy and productive. 2.2 We may use your IP address to conduct analyses of user traffic, to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site, or to enable selected third parties to provide us with information on the companies visiting our site. 2.3 As Ericsson-LG Enterprise is an international company having offices in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific, there may be occasions where information may be transferred from one country or continent to another 2.4 If you are an existing customer we may use your email address to respond to inquiries and to provide you with information that may be of interest to you, relating to products similar to those you use or have used in the past, at your request. Every email you receive from us will contain simple instructions for removing yourself from the list or changing your profile. Ericsson-LG Enterprise is also happy to provide existing customers and other interested parties with information about the full range of Ericsson-LG Enterprise's products and services on request.
3. Accessing your Personal information3.1 If you want to access or update any of your Personal information held by Ericsson-LG Enterprise, you can make certain changes thru e-mail 3.2 Ericsson-LG Enterprise reserves the right to access and disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly, or to protect itself or its users.
4. Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties4.1 We may need to pass your personal information to third parties who help us to maintain, administer or develop our web site, if so, that Personal information is only given to those third parties for that limited purpose. 4.2 From time to time, Ericsson-LG Enterprise may pass your personal information to selected third parties who will help us to provide you with the products and services available on our web site that might be of interest to you. Such third parties will not use your personal information for any other purpose. If you do not wish to permit such third party use, you should follow the procedure set out in the paragraph dealing with cookies below to deactivate third parties cookies. 4.3 If we do disclose personal information to third parties, we will only do so to third parties whom we are satisfied have measures to protect your personal information in a manner consistent with all applicable laws.
5. Your Consent5.1 By utilizing the Ericsson-LG Enterprise web site you acknowledge and agree that:
- 5.1.1 in the course of registering and using our web site and any services offered via our web site, certain personal information about you will be captured electronically or otherwise and transmitted to Ericsson-LG Enterprise, and potentially to any third parties as set out above; and
- 5.1.2 we may transfer your personal information from one country or continent to another for processing or • use in accordance with this Personal Information Protection statement.
6. Our Responsibilities - How does Ericsson-LG Enterprise protect user Personal information?6.1 Ericsson-LG Enterprise respects the Personal information of its customers and business partners and is committed to complying with all laws relating to the protection of personal information. Ericsson-LG Enterprise has adopted Principles of Personal Information Protection that apply to all our global operations and protect the rights of customers in compliance with all laws relating to the protection of personal information. 6.2 To prevent unauthorized access, we follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have given to us. 6.3 Certain areas of our web site are password protected. You can help to preserve your Personal information by never sharing your password with anyone else.
8. Changes to Personal Information Protection PolicyWe reserve the right to add to or change the terms of this Personal Information Protection statement at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. If we change this Personal Information Protection statement, we will post the new Personal Information Protection statement on our web site, and it will become effective from the time of posting to our web site. Please visit this Personal Information Protection statement on a regular basis to make sure you have read the latest version and you understand what we do with your personal information. Whenever possible, we will give you notice of any changes prior to their implementation. Your continued use of our web site following the posting of changes to these terms means that you consent to those changes.
9. Personal Information Protection (PIP) ContactsEricsson-LG Enterprise has appointed the following PIP manager/officer who is responsible for managing the Company's Personal Information Protection regulation and for reviewing, maintaining, and improving the policy on a continuous basis. It's important to us at Ericsson-LG Enterprise to hear what users have to say about our policies. If site users have any questions, concerns, or complaints about this Personal Information Protection policy, please contact to PIP manager/department as below.
- Name: CFO Sunmin Kim
- Tel : +82-2-3777-1114
- E-mail : email@example.com